Dear valued customer,
We’d like to take a moment to bring you up to speed with our response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the interest of maintaining an open channel of communication and minimizing uncertainty during this time.
In accordance with Governor Wolf’s executive order and communication from the Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association, businesses within the landscaping industry, including GoldGlo Landscapes, have been deemed essential and are permitted to remain in operation.
We are very fortunate that we get to come to work each day and work outside. There is something very powerful about being outdoors, and now, more than ever, we need to spend more time outside because it may be the one thing this virus can’t take from us. It is our goal to provide a service to our clients and a safe work environment for our team.
We would, therefore, like to highlight our continued commitment to improving your quality of life through the planning, construction and rigorous maintenance of the landscapes around which you live and work. We are implementing strict policies to limit the transmission of COVID-19, including the following precautions:
- We will closely monitor and follow the guidelines put forth by federal, state, and local officials
- Contact and get permission from clients prior to servicing their properties
- Implement daily all-hands communications within company to inform, educate and reinforce SOPs, BMPs and possible next steps
- Enforce cleaning and sanitation protocols for all common spaces including trucks, equipment and offices
- Minimize use of shared equipment and tools
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if they, or a loved one, are feeling ill.
- We advise all of our employees to use vigorous hand hygiene, avoid touching their faces and maintain a safe distance from one another.
- Conduct customer interaction at a safe distance (outside only)
- We are not entering any of our customer’s homes. All designs, estimates and invoices are provided happily digitally and via phone.
We pledge to provide an un-compromised standard of service to our communities during these challenging times while doing our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions regarding our services or policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The GoldGlo Landscapes Team