Promote total quality of life for the genuine wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities.
To create and maintain refreshing and distinctive outdoor spaces where family and friends relax with nature, build relationships and create memories.
Integrity, Relationships, Innovation and Safety.
We know that hiring the right landscape contractor is a big decision. Not only do you want to find landscape professionals who will do an excellent job, but you also want your family and your property to be treated with respect.
GoldGlo Landscapes is committed to giving you a level of respect and service far beyond what you ever expected from a landscaping contractor. More than just a contractor, we are a family-owned company dedicating to improving quality of life for the genuine well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
We have been building and maintaining landscapes and outdoor living spaces in Central Pennsylvania since 2002. Choosing GoldGlo means choosing awarding-winning designers and installers who bring you the latest trends and ideas. It means partnering with someone who will maintain your new outdoor space for years to come.
GoldGlo shares your values of of sustainability, timeless design, and improved real estate value. To learn more about what is close to our hearts, read our vision, mission, and core values.
The GoldGlo guarantee:
• We will treat you with respect and integrity.
• We have the proper training to do the job you hire us to do.
• We will complete your job in a timely manner.
• We will inspect the throughout the project to ensure that specifications are met.
• We will correct any aspect of our work that does not meet specifications.
• Our truck will be neat and clean. Our staff will not detract from the look of your property or your neighborhood. We have a firm no smoking, no music, and no foul language policy.
• You can speak to the owner of the company at any stage of your project.
• We will be there when we say we will be there and do what we promise.
• You will receive an accurate invoice for the work you have approved and the details of the job will be reflected on the invoice.
• We provide a 2-year warranty on our workmanship.